2011 Military Family Photography Contest
(courtesy of Kristina Kerns Photography)
If you haven’t noticed all of the decorations being hung in local department stores, I am here to tell you Christmas is right around the corner!! Believe it or not, as I type this there are less than 80 days until Christmas! So, because it’s my favorite holiday, I am giving a “gift” to a deserving military family. Here’s how it works…
The winning family will receive a photography package valued at over $250!
Here’s what’s included:
- I, Kristina Kerns, will serve as your photographer for up to 3 hours at one or two locations of your choice.
- A Disc of 100+ fully edited High Resolution Images and the shared right to print release form.
- An Online Gallery that you can share with friends and order prints, wrapped canvases and photo albums.
Who is Eligible?
- Any family with a member in the military (husband, wife, or child needs to be an active member of the military or part of the military reserve), of any branch of service.
How do you enter?
- Contestants should submit 1-3 photographs of themselves along with a brief description (limit of fifty words) of your family to email@example.com
- Please do not compromise any security concerns by disclosing specific deployment locations/missions.
- Please submit all entries for consideration by Friday, October 21st.
- Eligibility is based on my availability. Photoshoot needs to take place within six months in the Richmond/Virginia Beach/Charlottesville area. If you have a question regarding a specific location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All valid submissions of eligible families will be posted in an album on the Kristina Kerns Photography facebook page with the post titled “2011 Military Family Submissions.” It’s going to be up to you to vote for the winner!
- The submission with the most “likes” will win the contest! You may vote for more than one family, but only one vote per submission. So, spread the word to all your family and friends to get more votes! (You must “like” the Kristina Kerns Photography facebook page in order “like” the photo submissions.)
- Voting will begin Wednesday, October 26th
- Voting will close Thursday, November 3rd
- The winning couple will be announced on Friday, November 4th
Are you or your spouse in the military and wants some family photos? Please send your photos & paragraph to email@example.com
Do you know a military family that deserves a free photoshoot? Please share this link with them!
I wish I could give free photoshoots to all the families out there serving our country, but obviously I can’t. However, I hope this inspires all of you to give back in some way (big or small) to say thank to all those who are fighting for our freedom and to give back during this upcoming holiday season.